Micro-distilled in small batch copper-pot stills, Empress 1908 is hand-crafted using eight signature botanicals: tea, juniper, rose, coriander seed, grapefruit peel, ginger root, cinnamon bark, and butterfly pea blossom
Empress 1908 Gin 750ml
Earn 40 points upon purchasing this product.
I would discribe the flavors of this gin as subtle delicate and beautiful. It is so refreshing. I'm so smooth you can drink it straight no issue. Highly recommend this beautiful gin out of British Columbia
Love this gin. Showstopper, makes amazing cocktails. Tastes even better than it looks - smooth. Love the colour change effect when mixed with citrus or tonic, just so cool. Must have for the home bar.
Empress 1908 Gin
Since 1908, travelers from around the world have fallen in love with the Fairmont Empress Hotel for its majestic grandeur, picturesque vistas, and incomparable afternoon tea service. Overlooking the Inner Harbour in Victoria, British Columbia, this iconic destination has hosted royalty, dignitaries, and discerning explorers for over a century. Today, as the Empress moves into a new era, it exemplifies a perfect balance of traditional elegance and modern sophistication.
Empress 1908 Gin Eight Natural Botanicals
Micro-distilled in small batch copper-pot stills, Empress 1908 is hand-crafted using eight signature botanicals: tea, juniper, rose, coriander seed, grapefruit peel, ginger root, cinnamon bark, and butterfly pea blossom. It’s the pea blossom, which we discovered in one of the Empress tea blends, that imbues the gin with a distinctive earthy note, as well as its vivid hue with a stunning secret to reveal – by adding citrus or tonic, Empress 1908 is transformed from breathtaking indigo to a beautiful soft pink.
Empress 1908 Gin Awards
- Gold, 2018 International Craft Competition Awards
- Silver, 2018 Los Angeles International Spirits Competition
- Double Gold, 2018 San Diego International Wine & Spirits Challenge
- Gold Medal and Best in Class, 2018 Canadian Artisan Spirit Competition
- Best Canadian Classic Gin, 2018 World Gin Awards
- Best Alcohol Drink, 2017 World Beverage Innovation Awards
- Gold Medal, 2017 New York World Wine & Spirits Competition
- Judges’ Selection, 2017 Alberta Beverage Awards
|Dimensions||4 × 4 × 13 in|