Hakushu 12 Year Old Japanese Whiskey 750ml
Earn 200 points upon purchasing this product.
Only 2 left in stock
Only 2 left in stock
Hakushu 12 Year Old Japanese Whisky
From Suntory’s mountain refinery, Hakushu® 12 Year Single Malt Whisky is the natural and delicately smoky single malt. Its fresh and lively feel, one of a kind in a solitary malt, animates and frees your faculties. Splendid yet gently smoky with the fragrance of basil, pine needles, and green apple, this champagne gold single-malt conveys notes of sweet pear, mint, and kiwi on the sense of taste. With a woody complete, this Japanese whisky takes your sense of taste back to earth with green tea and unpretentious smoke. Straight from the immaculate woods, mountains and unadulterated waters of the Southern Japanese Alps, Hakushu’s fresh and energetic feel, one of a kind in a solitary malt whisky, charges and frees your faculties. Appreciate this whisky slick, on the stones, or mixed with water (Mizuwari). Keizo Saji acquired his dad’s vision in his mission for development and built Hakushu Distillery in 1973, 50 years after the principal Suntory refinery, in the woodlands of Mt. Kaikomagatake.
- Bright yet lightly smoky with the scent of basil, pine needles, and green apple, this champagne gold single-malt delivers notes of sweet pear, mint, and kiwi on the palate.
- Straight from the untouched forests, mountains and pure waters of the Southern Japanese Alps, Hakushu’s crisp and vibrant feel, unique in a single malt whisky, enlivens and liberates your senses.
- With a woody finish, this Japanese whisky takes your palate back to earth with green tea and subtle smoke.
- “Green and fresh” whisky praised by the most curious whisky connoisseurs and lovers of gastronomy
- Crisp and vibrant feel, unique in a single malt, enlivens and liberates your senses
- Silky with floral notes
- Savor this whisky neat, on the rocks, or blended with water (Mizuwari).
- Keizo Saji inherited his father’s vision in his quest for innovation and constructed Hakushu Distillery in 1973, a half century after the first Suntory distillery, in the forests of Mt. Kaikomagatake.
Hakushu 12 Year Old Japanese Whisky Awards
- 2015 “Best World Whiskey”, Gold Medal; 86 points | International Whiskey Competition
- 2015 Double Gold | San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- Place large ice cubes up to the brim of a highball glass.
- Pour Hakushu gently into the glass. The aroma of Hakushu is released by carefully filling soda water into the glass. (Use 1:3 ratio of whisky to soda water.)
- Gently stir the drink–this avoids diluting the flavor.
- Garnish with mint.
Prop 65 Warning WARNING: Drinking distilled spirits, beer, coolers, wine and other alcoholic beverages may increase cancer risk, and, during pregnancy, can cause birth defects. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Dimensions||4 × 4 × 13 in|